The 9th Hong Kong University Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
20 Apr 2023 23:59
Enquiry Email :
Organised by :
HKUST Entrepreneurship Center
In our 9th annual competition, the winning innovation projects will continue to represent Hong Kong in the“Challenge Cup” National College Students’ Extracurricular Academic Science and Technology Contest which is recognized as the "China youth innovation and entrepreneurship Olympic" while the winning entrepreneurship projects will enter the China International College Students' "Internet Plus" Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition and/or the “Challenge Cup” China College Students Entrepreneurship Competition, which are known as "the best and biggest roadshow platform worldwide" and the “the biggest platform of Chinese young entrepreneurs” respectively.
Application and Project Submission Deadline：20th Apr 2023 (Thu)
- (I) Innovation Category (Research Thesis/ Invention);
(a. Life Sciences/ b. Energy, Environmental and Chemical Engineering / c. Information technology / d. Mathematics and Physics / e. Mechanics and Control Systems)
- (II) Entrepreneurship Category (a. Entrepreneurship Proposal / b. Startup / c. Social Enterprise/Cultural & Creative Services)- b&c welcome cooperative projects of teaching staff and students
Project Areas: Manufacturing/Information Technology Services/Cultural & Creative Services/ Community Services/ Social entrepreneurship/ Modern Agriculture……etc
- Grand Award, First Place Award, Second Place Award, Third Place Award
- Outstanding Institution Award (to be awarded to the institution which had submitted the highest number of outstanding projects)
- Top winners will represent HKSAR and their colleges in the above mentioned National Competition(s)
For enquiries, please kindly contact by email (email@example.com).